Sunday, October 01, 2006

September 2006 Reading List

September 2006
Predator's Gold (Hungry City Chronicles #2) by Philip Reeve
NYX volume 1: Wanna Be (comic trade)
Emma Frost Vol 3: Bloom (comic trade)
New X-Men: Childhood's End (comic trade)
New X-Men: Hellions (comic trade)
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series, book 2) by Douglas Adams
The Last Days (sequel to Peeps) by Scott Westerfeld
Pheonix: Endsong (comic trade)

As always, this list does not include books I have yet to finish, single comic issues, my (very slow) reading through of any of the books in the Bible, or books I was required to read for school or otherwise.

As of the end of September (yesterday), I've finished reading 68 books, also not including single comics or required readings. I think that's pretty good, though I feel I've been slacking in reading lately.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails