Wednesday, January 31, 2007

January 2007 Reading List

It's the first reading list of the year! I'm doing things a little bit different this time, I'm adding more information, so now I have the title, the author, number of pages, the dates I read it, and how I aquired the book. Also, I'm including comic issues and magazines this year, as long as they have a decent amount of reading--and my magazines are devotionals, so they certainly do.

Title----Author----Pages----Dates----Aquired
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling; 734 pages; 29 Dec 2006-1 Jan 2007; owned
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling; 870 pages; 2 Jan-5 Jan; library
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling; 652 pages; 5 Jan-8 Jan; owned
Avatar: The Lost Scrolls: Fire by Tom Mason; 64 pages; 8 Jan-9 Jan; owned
Ceres Celestial Ledgend Volume 1: Aya (manga); 208 pages; 12 Jan; borrowed from Katie B
Magic or Madness by Justine Larbalestier; 271 pages; 18 Jan-22 Jan; library
The Giver by Lois Lowry (reread); 179; 15 Jan-23 Jan; owned
X-Factor #15 by Peter David; 32 pages; 24 Jan; owned
New X-Men: Childhood's End, Volume 3 by Craig Kyle and Chris Yost; 136 pages; 24 Jan; library
(X-Men) Day of the Atom by Chuck Austen; 224 pages; 24 Jan; library
Magic Lessons by Justine Larbalestier; 275 pages; 24 Jan-28 Jan; library

This past month I have read 12 books by 9 authors with a total of 3645 pages. And because I know someone will ask, I read a lot of those over Christmas break when I had a badly twisted ankle; spent the whole day reading.

As soon as I have time (next week) I'll get back to writing reviews, starting with The Adventures of Guy by Norm Cowie and I'll make a post on the importance of rereading books.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails