Tuesday, July 03, 2007

May/June 2007 Reading List

I didn't post the reading list for May because I really hadn't read that much, and admittedly I didn't read much more in April. I guess that's what happens when you work two jobs and volunteer and such. Hopefully the library's summer reading program will continue to keep me on track.

Title--Author--Pages--Dates--Acquired
The Bermudez Triange, Maureen Johnson, 384 pages, library
X-Factor #19, Peter David, 32 pages, own
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man #19, 32 pages, own
The Time Traveler's Wife, Audrey Niffenegger, 560 pages, 7 May-2 June, loan/library
Girl at Sea, Maureen Johnson, 323 pages, 1 June-9 June, own
The Key to the Golden Firebird, Maureen Johnson, 304 pages, 27 June-28 June, library
X-Factor #20, Peter David, 32 pages, 27 June, own
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man #20, Peter David, 32 pages, 27 June, own

8 books by 3 authors with a total of 1699 pages, which is fairly pathetic.

Right now I'm in the middle of The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke and I'm really liking it. I'm also working my way through The Fellowship of the Ring by JRR Tolkien, and I have 13 Little Blue Envelopes and Vampire Beach on hold at the library. If I finish all these soon I'll finish my required amount for the library's summer reading program.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails