Sunday, April 09, 2006

Introduction (1st Post)

Hello there, somehow you wound up on my blog! I suppose you want to know what to expect, eh? Well here I'll be talking about society and my life, along with many book reviews (in depth and basic), and beware, I'll rant about mass media brainwashing issues. But you'll probably get more book reviews than anything, I'm a major bookworm.

A little about me: I'm an author who writes young adult novels. I don't have anything published just yet, I'm only just starting out, but I hope to be published in the near future. I'm a huge cybergeek, typesetter (online writer/journalist/blogger), and bookworm. Basicly geek in general, but stay tuned and you'll find out.

First real post will be soon. And I've got a lengthy in depth review of Philip Reeve's Mortal Engines coming up. I wrote up my notes a long time ago, but never typed it all out in coherent fashion, but trust me, this could probably qualify as a spark-note level review. Look for it sometime next week


Be sure to visit my writing journal by clicking on the post title, or by clicking here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails