Saturday, September 02, 2006

August Wrap-Up

Wow, August sure went by fast! And I've been very busy with school starting, applying/visiting colleges, and more, so sorry for not posting. I've been meaning to post a bunch of this stuff, so I'll just roll it all into one big post.

"Personally I think we’ll never decide what a planet is. They’ll pass a definition, but for eternity people will challenge it and it’ll get revised until it’s a paper 3000 pages long and anything, everything, and nothing will all simultaneously be named “planets.”"-me commenting on Westerfeld's blog.

Pluto is no longer a planet, that was the final decision.

My english paper. The prompt was "Why is Paris Hilton important to American society?"

Another English paper, the prompt for this was "if you were a food, which would you be?" and was to be written like a college application essay.

And be sure to check out John Scalzi's blog. I read it when Scott Westerfeld was linking him on the Pluto thing and I got hooked.

Lastly, don't forget about Homer Teen Reviews. Get some good book recommendations and post some yourself.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails