Saturday, September 02, 2006

July/August 2006 Reading List

July 2006
House of M volume 1 (comic trade)
Spider-Man: House of M (comic trade)
Peter Parker Spider-Man: A Day in the Life (comic trade)
Exiles: Earn Your Wings (comic trade)
New Mutants Volume 1: Back to School (comic trade)
Spider-Man: Wild Blue Yonder (comic trade)
Spider-Man: Blue (comic trade)

August 2006
Wetware by Mike Haydu (unpublished, I was editing it)
Ultra Maniac Vol 1 by Wataru Yoshizumi (manga)
Ultra Maniac Vol 2 by Wataru Yoshizumi (manga)
Ultra Maniac Vol 3 by Wataru Yoshizumi (manga)
Ultra Maniac Vol 4 by Wataru Yoshizumi (manga)
Ultra Maniac Vol 5 by Wataru Yoshizumi (manga)
Fruits Basket Vol 14 by Natsuki Takaya (manga)

As always, this list does not include individual comics (although I recommend the X-Factor series for YA/Adult) or books/short stories I had to read for school. As you can see, I haven't finished any (new) books lately. I'm still working on reading Predator's Gold by Philip Reeve (and I highly recommend it) and Specials by Scott Westerfeld (conclusion of the Uglies series).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails